CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Life or something like it.

It's been so long since I've written a blog entry. I have started many entries but have never gotten around to finishing them or posting them.

With all the ups and downs in life, it's sometimes hard to remember what it's all about. We've gone through job loss, big monetary bonuses, ocd moments, etc. But we've survived it all! If anyone's interested, here's a little update.

Scott's working again at Pride Security, at the new Montage Hotel in Park City. He also does part time work for another security company up at the new museum in Salt Lake.

I'm still working at ZipLocal, and I am really enjoying being in field sales. I've also been doing an internship at Pleasant Grove High School in the counseling office that I'm really enjoying as well. After I do 600 hours at the school, I will finally graduate with my degree. That will be in about March or April. I can't wait! It's been a long 2 1/2 years in school. Luckily I have had my sister and BFF Allison with me through it all!

I'm also going through some fertility treatments as well. There are good days and bad days with it. It's so frustrating not having as much control over my emotions as I usually do. It's also hard on my body - since it's being forced to do things it doesn't do naturally (like ovulate...) But it will be SO worth it. So very worth it. I want nothing more than a beautiful baby of my own. I got really lucky to find a doctor that specializes in high risk pregnancies and infertility.

Hopefully withing the next year I'll be typing a blog entry about being pregnant!

Sometimes I get frustrated that all the plans I make in life don't actualize. I guess I have to remember that it isn't my plan, but someone else's.

0 comments: