So The Biggest Loser is casting again - this time for Season 9. And guess what??
They want family member teams of two for this season! Apparently Season 8 will be another individual season, and then it's going back to couples, but this time family members only!
Scott and I are going to try again, so first we're going to make a video, and then try to hit up a live casting call.
If you have any fun or creative ideas for our video, please let me know!!
We're really excited because this time it could work in our favor! Woooo!
Thursday, May 14, 2009
Trying Out One More Time!
Posted by Scott and Alison
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
Good luck! I hope everything works out for you too.
you HAVE to use the big ass mugs in your video.
You know, I watch that show A LOT and all I see of their home videos are them at restaurants eating a lot or with their tops off hanging out... let's see, we gotta think of something original... I'm thinking that it has got to be fun filming a video right? But I really can't think of anything super creative... what have you guys thought of doing?? My husband says you should get really sweaty and then go lay on the couch- not sure what that will do, but maybe:) Good luck, let us know how it goes. I'm rooting for you guys.
Post a Comment