I can't even tell you just HOW excited I am that it's 2009! After the crud that was 2008, I am really looking forward to a good year filled with exciting and wonderful changes!
Christmas was fabulous, as always. We were all very French with our berets and cordon bleu and other French delights. It was a full house with everyone there but the more the merrier!
Not a very flattering picture, but that's okay!
So since I don't really have anything in mind to blog about, I thought I'd give a teeny little life update.
Scott is still working at the DT and loving it. He is so good with those little delinquents and I'm so proud of him. He is about to start another semester at SLCC working on his Criminal Justice degree. He's a great student and he is so smart. He never ceases to impress me.
I'm still working on finding a job, which is always a painful process. I'm hoping to have one by my birthday, but that only gives me a week and a half. Ugh. We'll see though. If we have to live on savings for a while, so be it. But I'd rather just be working because I'm seriously going stir crazy at home. I mean, how many loads of laundry can a girl do before losing her mind??
School for me started again yesterday. Now that it's 2009 I can actually say that I'll be done with my Masters in 2 years. I hope it goes by quickly. My Tuesday nights are craving some excitement.
Scott's little sister Laura and his brother Eric are both leaving for their missions a week from today. Laura is going to Atlanta, Georgia, and Eric is going to Morristown, New Jersey. I am so excited for them! A mission is seriously the best thing a person can do! We're going to help pay for their missions, so I'm looking forward to the blessings that come from that!

Eric and Laura both go to the MTC January 14.
I'm also looking forward to this summer. If things go our way, we're planning on buying a house somewhere. Somewhere meaning Salt Lake or the surrounding area. It's pretty clear that we'll be here the rest of our lives! I suppose that's okay. It's not a bad place to live!
So that's about it. Boring, I know. But sometimes that's a good thing.







2 comments:
you are anything but boring. glad you updated. class is way more fun than you describe.
I'll take boring over the roller coaster life can be sometimes, you know? That's so awesome that your in-laws are going to the MTC at the same time. That's how Erik and I would have been. Yeah...that didn't didn't really pan out...
I hope 2009 is better for you this year!
Post a Comment