I've been neglecting my blog lately, and since the last one was such a downer, I decided to do the one I saw on Heather's blog because it made me laugh! So - enjoy!
1. Put your music listening device on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. You must write that song name down no matter how silly it makes you look. (For me, some of these were actually pretty appropriate, while others made absolutely no sense.)
4. Title this post what the answer to your last question is.
*If someone says 'Is this Okay?' you say:
Adam's Song - Blink 182 (guess it's not ok...)
*What do you like in a guy/girl?
Every You Every Me - Placebo
*How do you feel today?
Who Knew - Pink (sounds about right)
*What is your life's purpose?
Crucify - Tori Amos (Ummmm......)
*What do your friends think of you?
Add It Up - Violent Femmes
*What do your parents think of you?
I have a dream -ABBA
*What do you often think about?
Liar - Taking Back Sunday
*What do you think of the person you love?
Don't Stop Me Now - Queen (haha yes...)
*What is your life story?
Walking Disaster - Sum 41 (lately, this is very true!)
*What do you want to be when you grow up?
In The Garage - Weezer
*What do you think when you see the person you love?
Eternal Flame - The Bangles (awwwww!)
*What will they play at your funeral?
Don't Write Me Off Just Yet - Hugh Grant (Music and Lyrics Soundtrack)
*What is your biggest fear?
Angel - Aerosmith
*What is your biggest secret?
You Are Not Alone - Michael Jackson (How the HECK did I get this song on my computer??)
*What do you think of your friends?
Beezleboss: The Final Showdown - Tenacious D (Uhhh... haha)
*What are you going to name this post?
Molly Smiles -Jesse Spencer
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Molly Smiles
Posted by Scott and Alison
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
Ha ha! Michael Jackson! I have an embarrassing story to go along with that song - you probably already know it. Anyway, I'm glad you did this - it's kinda fun. Hope things are going better for you!
The answer "Don't write me off" made me laugh out loud!
Come on, admit it! You're really a closet MJ fan! haha :-P
Post a Comment